This month we teamed up with Little Greene to create a stylish set of art prints created with shades from their new 'Green' colourcard, which they launched at the beginning of September in association with the National Trust.
Together they have produced a range of 20 National Trust-derived shades in gorgeous green hues, and paired them alongside 11 other important greens from Little Greene’s archives and current colourcard.
We had the pleasure of being sent their colourcard in advance of the launch, and were able to choose a selection of shades to work with for our exciting new art prints...
Both prints were inspired by and created with the same shades from the 'Green' colour card and feature the following paint colours: Wormwood 300, Hidey Hole 307, Tabernacle 308, Pall Mall 309, Tea With Florence 310.
We specifically set out to create two different moods for each piece: Emmy Burst is energising and uplifting, full of movement and textured brush-strokes, and is the perfect print to really lift a room. Nevie Brume on the other hand is airy and swirly, watery and wavy, and makes a hypnotic and evocative style statement.
We created them with the intention of each print working in isolation or as a dynamic duo, and as always, simply choose the size and frame finish to perfectly suit your interior design.
In order to celebrate the launch of Little Greene's new 'Green' paint range, we're giving you the chance to win one of these beautiful prints.
Simply visit the Little Greene Facebook page and comment 'Green' on the post for your chance to win. The winner will be announced on 1/10/18. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions:
- The prize is for one medium-sized, framed, canvas print (60x80cm) and has a retail value of £239 (The winner can choose to spend above this to purchase a larger canvas but will have to pay the additional amount.)
- The prize is as stated and is non-transferrable, non-refundable and no cash or credit alternative is available
- Only one entry per person will be accepted
- Competition is only open to people aged 18 or over, and UK resident
- This contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law
Good luck everyone!